Aluminum Sauce Pots
from Crown Cookware!
Crown Sauce Pots
handle stays cool when the pot is super hot. The handle is made
from rolled steel rod with a nickel plated finish. Steel is a poor
conductor of heat so very little heat can move up the handle to
where your hand is. The looped design maximizes the amount of air
that can flow around and through the handle, allowing heat to radiate
into the air, keeping the handle at a comfortable working temperature
without the need of any additional accessories.
- Four 6.4mm(1/4") thick leak proof rivets on all sizes, offers
extra strength and trouble free performance.
- Made from 3.2mm (1/8") thick pure food grade aluminum which
spreads heat evenly into food so that the food cooks without
- Radius corners, so the pot is easy to clean.
- Heavy duty 12 gauge aluminum covers available for each size
- We will fix any CROWN COOKWARE pot handle for free, forever, for you.
F.O.B. our plant.
Suggestions? - Let us know!
Our Crown Cookware team is waiting to hear from you today!
BACK | COOKWARE
INDEX | CROWN
COOKWARE HOME | CONTACT
US | NEXT
Here to Request A Quote!
©2001-2002 Crown Cookware.
All rights reserved. Design and/or content from this site may
reproduced without specific written permission.