High-quality Aluminum Racks with extensive selection
Crown racks are made in Canada of high purity aluminum for strength, durability and easy mobility due to its lightweight. This means more aluminum, more strength, and better casters to last longer and work better for you than the overseas knock-offs. Our racks come in riveted, knockdown, and fully assembled welded models.
Some of the key features across various rack types consist of:
- The Standard racks accommodate a variety of trays sizes, however, most commonly used for 18 x 26-inch bun pans.
- Riveted racks are recommended for maximum weight loads of 200 pounds. Welded racks, on the other hand, can hold as much as 1500 pounds on a single unit.
- Welded racks can also be ordered with high-temperature casters, allowing the entire rack to roll into your oven.
- Riveted racks are shipped ‘knockdown’ for freight efficiency and are quick and easy to assemble. Welded racks come fully assembled except for our new mid-weight line of welded ‘knock-down racks.’
- All selections are made of high purity aluminum for strength, durability and easy mobility due to its lightweight.
Crown racks provide reliable and high-quality solutions with the best in class in overall design and utility.