THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS CONTRACT
Crown warrants its cookware to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase, provided that (i) product has been used for cooking purposes only and has not been damaged by reason of improper use; (ii) written notice of any event is given to Crown and product is delivered to Crown, F.O.B. Crown’s factory, within the warranty period. Crown’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Crown’s option, without charge to the customer. Pot rivets will be repaired by Crown free of charge for the life of the product, provided that product has been used for cooking purposes only and has not been damaged by reason of improper use.
- Crown Custom Metal Spinning Inc. (“Crown”) makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any matter, including but not limited to any implied warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any of the goods listed on this contract ( the “Goods”), except as may be otherwise expressly stated in this contract:
- Crown will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or connected with this contract:
- In any event, Crown’s liability, if any, for damages suffered by Customer arising out of or connected with this contract shall, unless otherwise expressly stated in this contract, be limited to the amount paid by the Customer for the Goods.
TITLE AND SECURITY:
Crown retains title to the Goods until payment in full has been received by Crown. In this regards, Customer hereby grants to Crown a purchase money security interest in the Goods and in any other goods purchased by Customer from Crown from time to time and authorizes any registrations and notices which may be required to be made and given by Crown, from time to time, to perfect such security interest (the ”Security”).
All telephone orders must be confirmed by written confirmation referencing Crown product number. Written confirmation may be made by fax, mail or E-mail. Crown Assumes no responsibility for verbal orders not confirmed by written confirmation.
Crown accepts no responsibility for and may refuse to accept any Goods returned to Crown by Customers, except upon Crown’s prior written authorization or as expressly otherwise stated in this contract. All returned Goods must be shipped prepaid and are shipped and received as Customer ‘s sole risk and expense, including without limitation freight, C.O.D. charges and any other incidental costs incurred by Crown. In addition, all returned Goods are subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge.
DAMAGED GOODS AND SHORTAGES:
Written notice of all claims for damaged goods or shortages in shipment must be given to Crown within 10 days of receipt of shipment, together with copy of bill of lading and driver’s signed acknowledgement marked thereon.
Custom orders are subject to the following terms:
- Goods produced pursuant to custom orders or pursuant to orders processed at other that Crown’s published prices may NOT be returned.
- Crown assumes no responsibility for any design flaws or other defects relating to any designs submitted by Customer for productions by Crown (“Customer Designs”): Customer hereby indemnifies and saves Crown harmless regarding any claim arising out of such design flaws or other defects or for passing off or patent, trademark or industrial design infringement arising out of any Customer Designer;
- All tooling created for or supplied by Customer for custom orders shall form part of the security and will not be released to Customer until Goods are paid for in full.
Crown’s published prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Published prices do not include any applicable taxes, which are the Customer’s responsibility.
Without limiting any remedies available to Crown under this contract or at law, interest will be charged at the rate of 1% per month for accounts 30 to 60 days overdue; 2% per month for accounts 60 to 180 days overdue and 3% per month for overdue by 180 days or more. Dishonored cheques will be charged back to the customer at 3 times the rate charged to Crown by its bankers. In addition, Customer shall be responsible for all legal fees and collection costs incurred by Crown.
Once we receive your returned item due to defect or wrong product shipped, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged (excluding damaged in the shipment to be dealt with shipping company) or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
You are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs unless it is due to Crown’s fault. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
If the item is marked “final sale”, it does not qualify for a return and cannot be refunded.
If you’re shipping an item over $75, consider purchasing shipping insurance to ensure it arrives. We can’t guarantee that we’ll receive your item.